6.11.2011

What to say about beach books and tv

Hiya people.With whatever i write please comment or rate. I really want to know how you like it.If you want give me some suggestions. Also if you want to know anything about my page or the things I write about just tell me.
OK first off General Hospital if you watch it let me know. I think it is an amazing show. If you like it tell me what you like about it. Your favorite characters, your favorite couples, why you like them, what you think will happen next, anything. My favorite are Jason and Sam and my favorite couple is Jason and Sam or Jasam for short. I don't just watch G.H. i watch most of the shows if you like any of them tell me.
Second i love to read. Any books you like or any author you like i'm totally interested. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks. I read a lot of the classics too. If you like to write stories you can share what there about, really you can tell me about whatever you like to read, write, watch, and talk about.
Music, you favorite artist, band, singer, or composer, and why.
Last do you like the beach, swimming, fishing, crabbing boating what do you like to do in the summer.And again why.
Thank you so much please comment or rate at the bottom.

5 comments:

  1. Jackie6/11/2011

    I like General Hospital. I like Spinelli.
    I saw a couple of Nicholas sparks movies like the notebook and things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach. A place of comfort for me and people who love the beach are special people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Kat got me hooked on General Hospital and I have to see it now all the time too.
    I like Spinelli also. Very cool guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's what I'm here for mamma to get you hooked on things i like! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. barbara louis6/23/2011

    I am a soap opera fan. I like General Hospital and I like Days of our lives too I watch that for ej dimera who is so cute.

    ReplyDelete