9.30.2011

Hey, there are a couple of new songs I've been listening to might put some of them up if I can.
Also if you play an instrument let me know. Comment below what you play and what your favorite song is that you've played. I play the piano. My favorite song I've played was "Fur Elise" and "Masquerade" from The Phantom of the Opera.


I just want to thank you guys for reading my blog I already have 185 readers. Thank you so much! I didn't think when I started I would attract so many people but now I'm really happy. You guys are very great people and I can't express how thankful I am for all of you.

I started playing the piano when I was 4 years old, I never quite. I have always loved it. All of my friend start playing an instrument for school and don't like it anymore and quite. I really hope some day the will find something they enjoy. It's a great thing to do, and yes, it takes a lot of time but it's worth it.


I'm finishing up a book called "Dreaming Anastasia". It's about a teenager who helps out a guy to find Anastasia who is supposedly not dead. There is a lot of history on the Romonove family. Very interesting!
After that my mom wants me to read "Tuesdays With Morrie".

If you have any recommendations comment below and please rate. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love the songs you are picking honey. Really good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete