3.20.2012

By now, I hope you know my favorite thing to do is play or listen to music. My favorite songs change every time I hear a new song. But I thing I've found my favorite. A song called "Fly Over States".
It's by Jason Aldean. It has a very good meaning.
He's explaining how people who live in the city don't think of anything other than city life. He says that if they were on a plane over Oklahoma all they would say is "who would want to live there." He says that the have to see the country, experience what others do to understand. I think it is an amazing song. A great meaning.

If you want to check it out here's the link. It is a version with lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTAtvlQ_rqw

3 comments:

  1. Exactly. When I drove across the USA I found out how great it all is and that all the states are gorgeous! But NJ is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it is. It really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/21/2012

    Wow, great song!

    ReplyDelete