4.14.2012

GLEE

I have found my new favorite TV show. GLEE!!! It might sound stupid but I really like it. Not really because of the plot line but because of the music. They have the combination of the new pop music and then there's the oldies or the stuff most people don't know. It's great. I grew up listening to the 80's and the 50's music. I know so much more than other people my age. Then I also grew up on KISS and Aerosmith. Now I love Country. I've heard a wide spread of music and play the piano. I appreciate it so much. GLEE give me more of it.

I'll sit for hours staring at the ceiling listening to music. It comforts me. I can't tell you how much I love. I've been going through a really rough time. I hurt myself in soccer, I had to quit, I'm having some problems with friends and it's been tough. Anytime I feel angry or sad I start to sing something or I play something on the piano and I feel better. Let me know what comforts you. Tell me how music helps you or how it makes you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment