4.30.2012

Soccer

So about 5 months ago I hurt my back in soccer. I strained most of the muscles and my spine wasn't alined. After about 3 months of pain I finally told my parents to bring me to the doctor. Then the chiropractor, then to get x-rays, then the orthopedist, finally the told me I have to rest from soccer.  They said I could play field and not goalie, but my coach wouldn't let me. I wasn't coming back the next season,(in September) because I was going to play for my school team. I wasn't coming back and I wasn't playing for the rest of the season so I quit. Soccer was my life. I was in some pain when I played but the game kept that off of my mind. I have nothing to do anymore and I'm constantly in pain. I think that playing would be better for me then sitting around. Quitting was defiantly a mistake. But the good news is I get to play in September on my school team. Until then if you have any suggestions please comment. And I promise to post more because the school year is almost over and no homework this week.

2 comments:

  1. The rest for the summer will do your back good. You can do things to strengthen it and see the Chiro and Ortho to help more and it might be that by September things will be lots better.
    I hope you try the archery too and maybe this summer you can develop more hobbies too!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope so. Archery is fun but it hurts my fingers. Got to get one of those leather things.

    ReplyDelete