10.17.2012

I have been so bored lately. I'm either staring at a wall or at my computer screen. I've blasted every Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, and Pink song I know. I think I've been on facebook more in a week than I have in 2 years. I hate when this happens.

I don't really have anything to talk about so how about the highlights of my past field hockey game. This may bore some of you. So yesterday I had a field hockey game, we won 7-1. For those of you who don't know, I am the B-team goalie. Yesterday was only an A-team game but my coach put me in for half the game. Yes,  I let the one by but I have a good reason. One of the opposing girls drives (shoots) the ball and I go to clear it. The goalie clears it by kicking it. Another girl comes in and hits me in the leg with her stick, in the one spot I don't have padding. She hits it over to a girl on the opposite side of the cage and then trips me. I stick my hand out to stop the ball, but of course this team hates me. One of the girls comes in and whacks me with her stick 4 times in the arm. Then it goes in. The ref didn't call it as a foul. I don't know why. But it was fun. Not the getting hit part but the game itself. Our team did amazing!

Let's see, oh and these four pictures are the story of my life:




The story of my life!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool post Kat!
    Loved it!
    Sorry about the hitting part though.

    ReplyDelete