12.27.2012

We all have songs that will make us cry... a lot of the time we don't know why. Maybe they remind of someone or something that happened in our life, but the one thing they all have in common is they make us smile or make us ball our eyes out. It's amazing the emotion and power that people can put into lyrics... but a lot of the time it's not just the lyrics, its the mood of the song, the melody, the music. A big question is "what is your favorite song?" Most people answer with a song that has a nice melody and nice music, things that they like make up the song that they like. But then there are those people who judge a song by what it means to them. Personally if i sit down and listen to a song and say "Oh, this is nice." that means i like it. But if i sit and i listen to something and something hits me... I know i really do love that song. Things that have happened in my life between me and my friends, or my family, or me... that's what i put in my music and that's what i look for in others. So list some of your favorite music in the comments and weather you judge it by what you like to hear or what it means to you.
Here are some songs that i really love. I will try to put them in order... but I can never just pick one...

1 ~ You Don't Know Her Like I Do - Brantley Gilbert
2 ~ Honeymoon Avenue - Ariana Grande
3 ~ Chasing Pavements - Glee version (Originally by Adele)
4 ~ Vienna - Ariana Grande (Originally by Billy Joel)
5 ~ All I Want For Christmas - Ariana Grande (Originally by Mariah Carey)
6 ~ God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
7 ~ Wanted - Hunter Hayes
8 ~ Not Over You - Gavin DeGraw
9 ~ Smile -  Uncle Kracker
10~ Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson
11~ Laughed Until We Cried - Jason Aldean
12~ Forever and Always - Taylor Swift

Merry Late Christmas!!!!! So how did everyone's holiday go! I'm on break until the 3rd i think so i should be posting more!!! I really want to get back to school though. I'm bored out of my mind! I really want to give my friend her Christmas present, i think shes gonna love it. I've talked to most of my friends a lot, but no one can seem to hang out... Everyone is sick. There is a Respiratory Virus going around my school and town, so a lot of people have been sick for the holiday break. It stinks.

I hope you guys like my new background. I love Ariana Grande, she is my idol. I'm gonna try to change everything for the seasons and holidays. I'm gonna try to keep up but school is only getting harder as the year progresses. I so far have it under control. Hahaha. Well i hope you guys have an amazing day....

HERE WE COME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment