1.07.2013

You know what i hate!?!?! When you get into a tv show and then you find out, it's being cancelled! Uggg i hate that! I get into iCarly, then its cancelled, same with Victorious!  I hate it so much!

Ok, so that show i was talking about the other day, Beauty and the Beast, it is amazing! I looked it up to see how many episodes there were going to be and i saw there were going to be 22. I got really excited!
This is Ariana Grande singing at the age of 11. Tell me this isn't great! Jennette McCurdy and Ariana Grande are getting the lead roles in a spin off of iCarly and Victorious called Sam and Cat!! I cant wait for it! I think it come out sometime between January and March! Watch this video and comment on how you liked it! Oh, and for those of you who don't know... I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!!!! Just thought you should know that! Lol,now going back to homework bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment