3.22.2013

So, its spring. For some of you that means the happy lovely weather, the sitting outside with a glass of lemonade and humming to a radio. And for others, it means snow. March 20th is the first day of spring, that means free Ritas and nice weather...Right? Well not exactly. I walk out of school with my friends into snow. The second day of spring there is snow. Then this morning the puddles are frozen solid... In my mind that isn't right.

I want summer all ready. No homework, more friends time, beach time and warmth! WARMTH!!! I want to  go to the beach and have a fun time. I want to go boogie boarding with my cousins. I want to have watermelon on the 4th of July and watch the fireworks... I mean who wouldn't. Comment, SPRING, SUMMER, WINTER or  FALL and give me some reasons.

Ok and also!!!! Drum roll please....! In 4 days the most amazing, awesomest, greatest song in the world comes out. (I dont think awesomest is a word but you get my point)! "The Way" by Ariana Grande is coming out in 4 days!!!! On March 25 i am literally staying up until midnight so i can buy it as soon as it comes out the 26th! People go listen to it, buy it, do something when it comes out!!!!!! I am literally so excited. In a couple years when Ariana Grande is standing on stage getting a grammy, I'll be able to say i've been here since 2007 and i'm going to be proud to say it! 
So Happy Easter to those who celebrate! And Happy Passover to those who celebrate! I hope you all have a great holiday. BYE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment