7.07.2011

Books

Hey guys, i know i have been talking a lot about GH so lets move on for now. Books!
Books have always been a part of my life and they always will be. Wheni was a kid my favoritebook that my parentsused to read to me was "Were The Wild Things Are", i used to love that book and now i read it to my little sister. I hope when she gets older she will be able to understand why reading is so important in life.
I'm younger than most of my followers and the people who read my blog. At my age the levle were soposed to be reading at is no were neer were i am.

Like i said in my first post I have read a lot of classics and i am a huge fan of romance. I don't read the stuff like Danielle Steel but more of the romantic tragics. To get to the point mostly Nicholas Sparks.
i love the plot to his books and almost everything else. My grandma got me into them and i fell in love with his books the first time i read one of his novels.

My questions to you are:
OK, What books do you like?
What are they about and the genres you like to read?
Who is you favorite author and why?
Also anything else you want to tell me.

Stories. If you have any story you would like to share you may. It could be real or fake. Anything you think is good that you wrote or anything that happened to you or to someone you know.

Last but not least quotes. Your favorite quotes from books or famouse people. They can even be one you thoughtof your self. Any kind of quote or story that is important to you or that means somthing to you.
If you wan't me to share my favorite quotes just ask bu here are two first:
-"What are we after all our dreams, after all our memories?" -Nicholas Sparks(The Notebook)
-"Dreams are always crushing when they don't come true. But it's the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable. You're always close enough to touch, but never quite close enough to hold and it's enough to break your heart." -Nicholas Sparks(Three Weeks With My Brother)
Thank you and please rate and comment with your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    I love Robert Parker's Spenser series and his Jesse Stone mystery novels.

    I also love Agatha Christie.
    I like reading history and philosophy/religion the most though.
    My favorite book is The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie but that's too old for you.
    I also enjoyed the Little House series quite a lot because it was all real and I loved hearing how people lived in those days. I learned a lot.
    I will have to think about favorite quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mamma
    so far the only comment for the last two
    And cool

    ReplyDelete