10.27.2012


Well Tuesday is Halloween, supposed to get hit hard band were supposed to be hit hard by hurricane Sandy. This is gonna be a fun week. We have no school on monday! Thats one ok thing.

Well my field hockey teams last game of the season was on Thursday and we won 10 - 0.
Just kidding. We get to the school where we were supposed to play to find out the refs couldn't make it. So we had an hour trip on the bus full of pictures and memories. We get to the school people hand in their goggles and borrowed sticks. We give hugs and say goodbye. It was a very emotional day. I'm going to miss playing but next year we start again. That team was the best I have ever been on.

Now, preperation for a hurricane. Should keep me busy for a while.

This is one of my favorite pictures, hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. No Hurricanes!!! We don't want them.
    Congrats on a great team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/16/2012

    How come you arent making more posts? Hurry up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just posted one. I'm happy you like to read my blog though.

    ReplyDelete