11.16.2012

Sorry it's been so long. With Sandy hitting and school just reopening its been really busy. But I'm back now. I'm helping a friend in a twitter contest so I have been on twitter all day and most of last night. It's crazy. So here are some pictures. They are many different things but mostly things I like.
As most of you know I love NYC. But  I think my favorite part is time square. Its full bright lights and Broadway shows.
My favorite cookies are oreos. I love licking the white creme off of the cookie. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








I love music. I love listening to it, singing as loud as I can when I blast music so nobody can hear me. I also Love to play piano. I have played for 7 years.

I love to read. My favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks and John Knowles. I also love writing stories.
I love the Marines. I don't know why but i have always respected them a lot. I love all of the Armed Forces too.

So these are some things about me. Any questions please leave them as a comment.







6 comments:

  1. Heather11/17/2012

    Wicked awesome music on your site. How do you do that? Its so great I was listening for a hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather11/17/2012

    Oh yea , I live in Boston and I look at yur site all the time. I am 14 and I played soccer but now I am into field hocky so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats cool thanks. mine is country but here is the sight for it if you want to use it

    http://www.sky.fm/wma/country.asx

    I went to HTML/Javascript and then put this in using some HTML.

    ReplyDelete
  4. or just go to www.sky.fm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/19/2012

    Ok This is a cool site.

    ReplyDelete