12.11.2012

9 and 1/2 day until we die. This is a bunch of.... never-mind  But seriously come on, is the world really gonna end because of an alignment of planets.... people are freaking out because of this. I'm just sitting back laughing. Well anyway so Christmas is around the corner. I asked my mom to buy me this stuffed purple giraffe and she said no.... she says I'm to old. Your never too old for Disney, but your too old for a stuffed animal, come on.

I cant stop listening to Christmas music. I just got some lights and I'm gonna put them up in my room. Ahhhhhh, I cant wait. So what are you guys doing for the holidays. Every year my family has a giant spaghetti dinner for Christmas and we do something called Naughty Santa. Naughty Santa is a game where someone brings warped boxed of something or presents (we do boxes of candy) and each person gets to pick a box. You can either pick a box or take someone else's. Its really fun because afterwards we pig out on candy and trade because these boxes are HUGE!! Then we do presents. At the end of the kids all sleep over and the next morning we have a huge brunch. It's amazing. It's the best family tradition... So what kind of traditions do you have?

Christmas in New York City is probably one of the most amazing sights. You go and see the Macy's window... and the tree at Rockefeller Center. You can go to FAO Schwarz, which is a giant candy and toy store with huge stuffed animals and a giant floor piano like in the movie "BIG"!!!! It's amazing.
FAO SCHWARZ

TREE AT ROCKEFELLER CENTER 

MACY'S WINDOWS

SNOW IN CENTRAL PARK

Now tell me these pictures aren't amazing!
What do you do for the holidays?
Oh by the way...
HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment