12.02.2012

So, its that time of year... shopping, family dinners, you know what I mean. Christmas is around the corner. You hear the songs on the radio, people talking about what they want, all of that stuff. Lets talk about Christmas songs and other holiday songs. I want to know all of your favorite. Leave some comments below.

I recently got into twitter. And when I say got into, I mean addicted. I cant put my phone down. i also signed up for a website call "ask.fm". You ask people questions and you answer your own. Its really fun. So I've been answering some questions that know one knows about me. I thought it was weird that my friends didn't know this basic stuff. I figure I'll fill you guys in too. So here are some 'Fun Facts'!

Favorite food- chicken parm or pizza
Favorite color- red or green
Favorite singer/band- Ariana Grande (Cat Valentine on "Victorious")
Favorite actor/actress- Ariana Grande
Twitter/ Facebook/ Tumbler- Probably Twitter
Favorite hobby- Write songs or play piano
Favorite Christmas song- All I Want For Christmas (Ariana Grande's version)
Favorite song- Honeymoon Avenue or Pink Champagne (Both by Ariana Grande)
Favorite TV show- Victorious or The Vampire Diaries
Favorite couple/ couple I wish were together on "Victorious"-  Cat & Robbie (CABBIE!)
Favorite couple/couple I wish were together on The Vampire Diaries- Damon & Elena or Klaus &Caroline
Favorite drink- water or Gatorade
Favorite quote- Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you land among the stars.

If you have anymore questions leave it in the comments! Bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lorene Bailey12/03/2012

    Do you like to be outside? Ride a bike? Do you like to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of them! i love going in the woods with my friends and taking hikes. i love riding my bike with my friends and reading is amazing.

    ReplyDelete