1.20.2013

Ugg, its just one of those days...
So hows everybody? I literally stared at my computer for like an hour thinking about what to write! I couldn't come up with anything, until i sat down and read a story on a website called fanfiction.net . Its a site where you go to read or write stories about tv shows, books, ect. Of course with my addiction to Victorious and the power-couple Cabbie i read about that. I also read about NCIS and Beauty and the Beast. It's a great site. I love it! You should check it out, there is stuff for everything and most of the people who write are very talented!
Anyway changing subject, lets do some more Fun Facts!
So here's some more things about me!


  • I have never had a cavity
  • I have a rottweiler named Daisy
  • I can not speak Spanish (i only know a little bit and im scared i might fail my Spanish class next year) 
  • I have played piano for 8 years
  • I love to be warm because im always so cold
  • Summer is my favorite season
  • I've played soccer, basketball and field hockey
  • So far, field hockey has been my favorite sport
  • I love to watch lacrosse
  • I love romantic dramas and romantic comedies
  • People say im great with kids but i dont think im as good as they say i am 
  • Unlike most teenagers i only have 1 best friend
  • I love Ariana Grande
  • Before 2 weeks ago i had not had a stomach virus in 5 years
  • I hate when people touch me
  • I've had a Twitter for 5 years but only started using it about a year ago
  • My Twitter name is @kmdemuro99 so go follow me if you have one please!
Ok so here's some fun facts that aren't about me

  • Ducks have 3 eyelids
  • Hawaii is the only state with its own time zone
  • Women blink twice as much as men
  • Tigers have stripes under their fur on their skin
  • Owls only see the color blue
  • The pineapple is a large berry
  • lemons have more sugar than strawberries
  • 1 tablespoon or cinnamon a day increases your metabolism 
Leave some comments on what you think! And follow me on Twitter if you have one please! Bye guys!!!



2 comments:

  1. Cinnamon can also damage your liver if you take it daily.
    Very cool list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of those facts sound strangely familiar lmao

    ReplyDelete