2.02.2013

Sorry it's been so long guys. So I’m kind of upset right now....
The shows I grew up with are now all over… Hannah Montana, The Amanda Show, Drake and Josh, iCarly, and now Victorious.

For those of you who don’t know, number 1, I am a huge Victorious fan, and number 2, tonight is the last episode of Victorious. This show was one of my favorites, it’s where I was introduced to my idol, Ariana Grande, the place that showed me the amazing movie The Breakfast Club, and the thing that made me laugh even when I was down. Every Saturday I would go over to my grandma’s and we would watch Victorious, we had so much fun. It’s one of those shows you will never forget and you will just keep watching reruns.

I keep wondering what’s gonna happen with the characters. You know, after they graduate. Will Beck and Jade stay together? Will Tori and Andre ever fall in love?Will Trina ever find talent? Will Cat and Robbie ever completely admit their feelings? What’s gonna happen. In my opinion I think:


1-Tori should become a popstar
2-Andre should get a record deal
3-Trina should fall in love
4-Jade gets a directing job for horror movies
5- Beck gets a dancing job
6- Cat gets a singing career
7-Robbie plays the guitar and sings with a band
8- Cat and Robbie get married and start a family
9- Jade and Beck get married and start a family
10-Trina and someone (Sinjin) fall in love
11-Tori and Andre admit their feelings and fall in love
12- They all get reunited after going their separate ways


I think that would be good. The song s they sang were all amazing but I think my favorite was Here’s 2 Us and LA Boyz! They are amazing songs.


Here is the song list form the first episode to the second to last.


"Make It Shine"
"Freak the Freak Out"
"Best Friend's Brother”
"Beggin' on Your Knees"
"All I Want Is Everything"
"You're the Reason"
"Give It Up"
"I Want You Back"
"Song 2 You"
"Tell Me That You Love Me"
"Finally Falling"
"Leave It All to Shine"
"Make It in America"
"Take a Hint"
"Shut Up and Dance"
5 Fingaz to the Face
"Countdown"
"Don't You (Forget About Me)"
"365 Days"
"Cheer Me Up"
"Faster Than Boyz"
"You Don't Know Me"
"Bad Boys"
"L.A. Boyz"
"Here's 2 Us"


So Everything good always has to end... Well im gonna get ready to go watch and then cry my eyes out hahaha. The show stars at 8pm est. ! Bye guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment