2.21.2013

Ok so there is this movie.... it's called Pitch Perfect! It is amazing!!!! You all have to go watch it but if you haven't seen The Breakfast Club watch that first! Over all it is an amazing movie with an amazing sound track! Seriously i think everyone needs to watch it.

Completely changing subject but i do that all the time! Hahaha! I haven't stopped reading fanfictions, they are addicting! Even though Victorious is over there are so many Cat and Robbie fanfics. And for any or you who want to read a really really really good story, there is this one called Here's 2 Us by Knowmynamenotmystory! But you may need a box of tissues for the last chapter! All of that authors stuff is amazing! Speaking of stories, have you ever read something and really wanted other books like it. I can find all of these books about the popular guy falling for the unpopular girl but what about the other way around. And how many books are there about best friends falling in love! Grr i want more books like that.

OK, other than my anger over there not being those kinds of books, I've had a pretty amazing day. First my mom makes me Sheppard's Pie for lunch! Then i play my friend in volleyball during gym, and beat her. Then i come home and watch Pitch Perfect. Lastly i make my best friend smile while blasting music! Best day ever! So far my weeks been great! The only thing that could make it better is a red velvet cupcake! .... I WISH! Never gonna happen! So i know im a bit late but how was everyone's Valentines Day!?!? I spent mine with my family, and got a box of chocolates from my sister! It was cool. Ok well im going to go to bed. I know this is kind of a nonsense post but i figure id put something out there so you didnt get bored! I'll post again tomorrow with a more thought out post! Goodnight guys!



1 comment: