2.14.2013

So, it's Valentines Day...
Lol more like "alone in life day" at least for some of us! But for others you spend the day with the love of your life! I got asked a question the other day. It was "how do you know when your in love?"
Is there really an answer for that. People can try to explain it by saying you get butterflies or you feel that spark. But you cant describe love, you just know.

So what are peoples plans! I spent the day in my room blasting music! People asked me today who my valentine was and my three answers were, Ariana Grande songs, Cabbie Fan-Fictions, and my room! The two things i love the most! BEST DAY EVER!!!

Ok so in gym today we had to run around the gym for 45 minutes. You running with friends is fun but seriously running in circles stinks! I am so tired we would walk for like a minute after running for 7 minutes straight... For those of you who don't know im not in the best shape and i cant run much. I hate gym... no i take that back i actually love it.

Total change of subject but i do that a lot! You know what i hate...  when you fess up and you have to wait to see the persons response.... GRRR i hate it!

Ok. So happy Valentines day this was just kinda of a random post so i could say Happy VDay! But here's 3 of my favorite love quotes!


  1. "Love is blind and friendship is the thing that closes its eyes."
  2. "You know your in love when you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
  3. "Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes."





Sorry you guys know how i am with Ariana and Cabbie! I just had to add those! Love you all! Have an amazing Valentines Days!



1 comment: