2.10.2013

So many of my friends have challenged me, saying that i cannot quote over 10 things form Victorious. Well every time i prove them wrong. So here are 10 of my favorite quotes from Victorious!! And no im not looking these up, i know its bad but i know them off the top of my head.


  1. "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!"
  2. "Cat you line started with an S." - "Salami" - "It's too late now." - "I hate my life!" - "Here's a piece of candy" - "Ooo, I love candy!!!!!"
  3. "Can i tell you a secret?" - "Sure." - (Robbie kisses Cat and she runs)
  4. "Don't worry there's nothing wrong with me. I'm doing this on purpose!.... Todoo" - "It's Tadaa" 
  5. "I wonder why its called a restroom?" - "Yea it's not like people take naps on toilets..." - "My grandma does..." - "So does my brother! Up top!"
  6. "I insist you tell me who sat on me crumpet!"
  7. "Can we try it again without physical assault." 
  8. "Ok well i sing. My throat is an instrument... im a throat player."
  9. "Ladies please. It's not about the raisins, or the bran... its about the future and living your dreams, and there goes the legs!"
  10. "Trina's in denile." - "Ugg, your still on that!" - "She loves me!" - "It was a stage kiss she was acting!" - "You didn't feel the kiss! A girl cant fake that kind of heat! I dont care if she tells me a thousand times that it didnt mean anything beca-" (Cat kisses Robbie to prove her point.) - "See." - "I want you to meet my parents..." - (Cat practically gags on her food.)
I think #3 and #10 are my favorites, you know because of Cabbie! Haha! So anyone who says i cant... trust me i can! Ive done more that 20 in a couple of minutes! I love this show and i kinda stinks its over but...

Anyway Does everyone like my new header and layout! My grandma made it for me! Were going to make more stuff today so i might put some up! Leave some comments about the header! I think its awesome! Lol!!
Kk so i  might post again tomorrow too, so talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment